Sunday, August 2, 2009

A 50/50 Split

I’m sorry I’m acting like a grumpy grandpa, continue to act that way and move down to Tampa, I don’t care if you’re just hungry, if your impersonation's supposed to be funny, I’m really tired of being so overly empathetic, two letters shy of the line to pathetic, no more of your intrusive excuses, get use to the abuse equal to what you’ve induced and it produces, as the homemaker I’m relinquishing my position, since u never insist just dismiss taking an interest in what I envision, or listen to what I have to say about the decision, as long as the important half of we achieve fruition, u and your anti-division addiction, you’re the bread winner that holds the knife to make an incision, just do what you’re told, know your role, stand there silent, undefiant, I’m not supposed to show I’m affected, the supportive partner routine's expected to be projected, stand by their side, emphasize how can I oblige, did u have a good day at work dear, your dinner is waiting for u right here, can I get u your coffee or an alcoholic beverage, but u got to stop holding I don’t get paid for my job as leverage, u stay home and take care of the kids' wishes, mop the floors on all fours and don’t forget to wash all the dishes, ill put on the pants in the family and u put on the skirt, see if u have the skill to instill what u will with nil and flirt, show some skin butt boobs or leg, make them all drool by keeping your cool as they beg, plead for your number, cause they heard and want to see what u can do with a cucumber, plus they want u on their arm, to wear the daisy dukes when back home on the farm, to show off to company triumphantly as eye candy, and prove to who knows who you’re doing way better than fine and dandy, did I mention all the attention you’ll be getting, no skill's necessary for the trophy wife status you’re vetting, your one duty, is to concentrate on your beauty, keep smiling, no drama or crying, stick to those simple tasks, do anything else your master provider asks, pretend there was no such thing as the women’s movement, and that you’re not interested in forming a union, that might strike and fight for equal rights, pay and benefit increases or hikes, perpetuating this never ending competition of who makes more money, I mean it seems we're a team each other's steam and ideal dream so let's just split the cream 50/50 honey! -Joe Conscious Vacca


Peace and 1

2/10/09

No comments:

Post a Comment