Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baldy Bean

I may be short and I may be bald, but believe u me I still stand tall, hold my head high and proud, live the gay lifestyle right out loud, I try not to get embarrassed, but sometimes I get looks like I’m walking around bare ass, I hold other people's opinions with great regard, but I won’t let their judgments change or persuade me like a retard, I believe in individuality, everybody's different it's just reality, I may lack hair, but I just don’t care, I’ve been called names like baldy bean, and even bald faggot which is just straight up mean, people made fun of me for so long, that being bald has made my character strong, it accentuates my other features, hazel brown eyes and a smile that beats yours, when I wear my glasses I make looking studious sexy, I’ll get more numbers than u want to bet G, I don’t think I’m better than u, I’m just a go getter and bit over confident too, but I don’t want to seem arrogant or cocky, control my big mouth to stop the bigger guy from clocking me, I’m like a small dog where my bark’s worse than my bite, I’d rather make peace than stand up and fight, and that's not to say that I can’t, I’d just rather walk away from an altercation and be the bigger man, if I had to I’m agile and scrappy, I may be bald but I ain’t no slow grand pappy, people become assuming and insinuating, they believe bald men are intimidating, I still say I’m a lover not a fighter, get rid of anger with exercise or be a poetry writer, if u jot down what’s making you upset, u put it out your mind to help u forget, if that doesn’t work rub your belly and bald head, it may be silly but try jumping on 1 leg, it should get u laughing and calmed down, that way you’re tolerable and people want u around, misery may love company, but chilling with angry drunks ain’t fun for anybody, drink to loosen up and have a little fun, have a smoke or 2 when your workday is done, learn to lighten up don’t take shit so serious, gay and bald jokes can be fucking hilarious, to deal with life u need a sense of humor, that’s the shape of my head like Arnold said "it's not a tumor", I think being bald is great, I didn’t choose to be it's just fate, one disadvantage of being bald I’ve learned, is to be extremely cautious about getting sunburned, other than that I don’t see the flaw, once they rub my head they come back for more, I feel now that being bald is cool, shave your head and rock my style fool! -Joe Conscience Vacca


Peace and 1

7/10/08

No comments:

Post a Comment