Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky's Not So Hunky-Dory Story

I'm struggling to keep faith that there's good within people, most I come across act all evil and deceitful, portraying mayor shaking hands and kissing babies, you’re either with them or against them no undecided or maybes, they can't understand man that I’m constantly changing, I’m just not like them lying and faking, pretending we're best friends all buddy buddy, you look stupid and rude not to mention trashy and slutty, I’m rather offended you think I’m that naive or dumb, when I’m done with ya hun look who'll be playing the fool son, oh and wait right there cause I’m not actually quite yet done, and there is just one more thing for shits giggles and fun, please allow me to leave and give u a sec, to go fuck yourself I deserve way more respect, better yet ill bend over so you can kiss my ass, no I don't like you so why do u even bother to ask, you and your attitude are repulsive you compulsively disgust me, you’re lonely cause you’re phony with your pick-up lines old and rusty, I may be a wee bit picky and fussy, but I deserve real love not a two-bit hussy, your lack of courtesy really hurts me, one minute u hate me the next I’m worthy and you’re flirty, now I’m hot and bothered all riled fired up and cussing, overwhelmed by desire pent up sex aggression tension and lusting, I can't always be Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky, this holiday season I’m completely miserable and grumpy, I've never proclaimed that I was entirely perfect, I can apologize repeatedly but without forgiveness it's not worth it, I’m human and pursuing all facets and ranges of emotion, and when I hurt someone unintentionally I try to rectify it with atonement, it’s in my nature to be empathetic act remorseful and contrite, giving people the benefit of the doubt just always seemed right, it's weird how one bad seed can ruin things for us all, it's disturbing and unnerving that they would have that much gall, it's one thing to hurt yourself and mess up your own life, but it's another when your awful decisions start effecting your wife, or anyone else for that matter u batterer, making an already horrible situation even sadder, I don’t think things between us will ever again be hunky-dory, I’m sorry but there's no happily-ever-after at the end of this story! -Joe Conscious Vacca


Peace and 1

12/19/08

No comments:

Post a Comment