Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Robot

I forgot I’m a robot, give it all you’ve got, they don’t want your opinion, just be a slave to their dominion, I thought red heads would go extinct, instead endangered are those who think, it seems life is a catch 22, though you’re good at what u do, they refuse to promote u, rather tell u you’re thru, then give u a raise, quick to bash and blame very little praise, at first they say u need education, then experience becomes a required regulation, no one gives u a shot, you’re a replaceable insignificant speck or dot, perfection eventually becomes expected, boss's demand respect but I’m usually the one disrespected, constantly unacknowledged, like I’m dumb and never graduated college, damned if I don’t damned if I do, no matter what there's just no pleasing you, I’m wrong and you’re always right, I’m the one who consistently instigates the fight, get to work and function on auto pilot, no griping or complaining when they pig pile it, money’s tight so do his job too, here’s a tissue for when u cry boo whoo, a person's valued at how much their worth, a girl will confirm it’s not size but girth, in New England u r what u do, 6 degrees of separation so u knew who, no more hard work and dedication, workers let go without explanation, at will employment, firing people to increase troop deployment, employers refuse to pay health benefits, and all politicians are masked masquerading hypocrites, too busy paying bills to have a life, no breaks to spend time with your kids and wife, love and family are antiquated notions, rampant global warming u should invest in suntan lotions, gas and commodity prices soaring thru the roof, it’s like where living in a hell on earth reality TV spoof, where other people's suffering is a form of entertainment, quick to laugh until it’s time for their own arraignment, the guilty love to play the blame game, same old illustrated story dressed up in a fancy frame, a body without a soul, a copycat whose identity u stole, you’ve created a better model and now I’m out of date, I didn’t know I was filled with so much jealousy and hate, I’ve gotten so numb I’m like a mindless drone, lacking emotion talking all monotone, I’ve forgotten how to dream, avoided the limelight always played to help the team, I thought being unselfish and humble would be sexy, but the egotistical slut's popularity perplexes me, it’s all about appearances, not showing you’re bothered by interferences, when problems arise, cover them up with lies, after all a robot's too stupid to understand, they only know what they’ve been programmed to by man! - Joe Conscious Vacca


Peace and 1

9/16/08

No comments:

Post a Comment