Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why Guy

I’ll tell u why guy, I won’t try to deny or lie, spoken word poetry wont be easy to work, when I get lyrical I can be hysterical respectable but sometimes a twerp, a jerk, a flirt, with a spurt of nerd, for what it's worth, I know my absurd words hurt, I try to imply I’m intellectual, but stray away from way too preachy and lectural, or forgetful, that people are special, a person's worth's immeasurable, leaving a long legacy's incredible, like that egg that’s edible, unlike humpty dumpty mendable, friendship to me is indispensable, looking for a guy who's eligible, can’t live inseparable, when I need to be I’m apologetic, I have dreams that can be prophetic, I hate attempts that r pathetic, or uncompetitive rhetoric, I want to inspire the entire mass collective, to be more aggressive, compassionate and sympathetic, to all human beings, and seeing, that sexism and racism is fleeing and fleeting, people are bleeding, for love, a hug, from a stud less smug, quick to rub your face in the mud, sweep his feelings up under the rug, irresponsibly shrug your responsibility for the holes you've dug, and now you’re stuck, out of luck, in this crazy strangely quaintly mind fuck, a shmuck, like a nut u suck, can accrue guck, quicker than a buck, so you’re broke, all strung out on coke, need a toke of pot smoke, considered a hoax by the old folk, eavesdroppingly pry and poke, u nosy bloke, I’m kind of irrational, entrappable, laughable, but easily compatible, elasticable, accidental, but driven, it's a given, I’m missing some that are no longer living, or in prison for the unforgivable sinning, even though it’s hard living, I manage to maintain my grinning, and smirking, even when trouble's lurking, I’m hurting, and what I’m doing isn’t working, recycling and reiterating the same rhyme, it’s fine, but I think it’s time, to say goodbye, go get high, and give writing another poem a try, and maybe I, will come alive, not be a thorn or a sty, have people wonder how and why, I don’t know I guess I’m blessed but I jest its best to just sigh, I’m actually just naturally happy to be that wacky nasty crafty of a guy! - Joe Conscious Vacca


Peace and 1

1/25/09

No comments:

Post a Comment