Sunday, August 2, 2009

X

I never really fit in, and I’m still waiting for love to begin, now that I’m out, is that an easier route, no friends with benefits instead, I’m still sleeping alone in bed, grumpy, no company, or someone to comfort me, what's wrong with me, what don’t people see, am I ugly, not so cuddly, a strait up asshole, with a heart that’s cold, want to spend all my time alone, I consider myself a people person, I need a sidekick on any excursion, I’m not afraid of the dark bugs sharks or that someone will dismember me, my biggest fear is no one will remember me, I try to stay righteous, but it’s hard when evil tempts and fights us, good is bound by upholding their own moral code, while the bad guys kill in their all out warfare mode, the honorable believe in redemption, everybody's rehabilitatable without exemption, God loves all without exception, if u do wrong repent, fast during lent, show Him you’re sorry and apologize, if you’d open your small eyes u might realize, that to be wise, live life never thinking about your demise, how people are crying, dying, our government’s spying, defying, antagonizing, the greater good, neglecting the hood, not doing what they know they should, to make things better, clothe the cold with a sweater, feed the hungry, and I’m not talking about spoonfuls of dung B, never measure a person's worth, perform an abortion before birth, people like to pretend their God, like they were playing house or doctor portraying a false facade, u chose to have protectionless sex, now live with your decision's consequence, we're all just human, what the fuck are u doing, it's blatant and palpable, everybody's fallible, we all make mistakes, u should do what it takes, to help this world be a better place, chip in, dip in, shun sin, place all guns in the recycling bin, I wont put down my weapon, cops master manipulation and deception, we pay taxes so they protect us, shooting a not guilty unarmed man's the epitome of grotesqueness, what do we do when all is fucked up, becoming a slave and they say suck it up, catastrophic chaos is running wild, there's no control our authorities and their glory's mild, terrorism's amuck, the poor are stuck, star struck, the wealthy don’t give a fuck, the middle class is all out of luck, being squeezed at every direction, told so many lies has messed up our perception, if the democrats cant get it together before the next election, it would seem Lucifer is up for resurrection, will the virtuous persevere, or are they too scared to even show they care, hiding in fear, one person can’t make a difference, but things can change in an instant, all u need is a spark, a little light to help u see thru the dark, to find that X that marks the spot, your pot of gold, is waiting at the end of the rainbow, within u lies the ultimate buried treasure, realize the prize is achieving true happiness and pleasure. -Joe Conscious Vacca


Peace and 1

7/17/08

No comments:

Post a Comment