Monday, July 12, 2010

NoBsTvEntertainment

I wanted to give people an update on what I have been doing. I have recently been spending time organizing my poems into chapters and deciding on what poems I am going to be publishing in my book. Altogether right now my book will have 4 chapters (the first is what has been previously written, posted on this site and put to cd. I have also decided to keep the poetry and songs separate leaving 24 poems in each chapter and I will have an EP album of about 6-10 country-rockish a capella songs which I will be working on recording soon. Which brings me to my next update, I will be trying to record videos of all my poems and also put them online. I will also be continueing trying to collaborate with other musicians/producers in mixing my material putting it to music mainly to provide online for my fans for free on myspace and facebook. I bought 100 blank cds and 100 sleeves to burn my a capella cd on, however I have to fix the "Wuuu Saa" poem as I left out a line on the final recording and being the anal OCD perfectionist I am, I want to fix it. Please check out my first online television appearance with Ben G on NoBsTV. You can see my performace portion at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8bgBEBGFxs and the interview portion at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuMDQB3GiZU&feature=related. Except for the swallowing break towards the end of Bridge the gap, I am really proud of my performances. I felt the interview went extremely well too, I was very relaxed and comforatable. Please feel free to email me and let me know what you all thought! AND PLEASE HELP THE JOE CONSCIOUS MOVEMENT BY SPREADING THE WORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment