Friday, May 6, 2011

The Awareness Festival Free Mix CD

Dear all future Awareness Festival Fans,

To the right is a tracklisting for the cd I will be passing out labeled Free Mix CD - Joe Conscious. If anybody wants a cd and did not receive one please feel free to email me either at joeconscious@yahoo.com or jgvacca@gmail.com. You can also message me on FB or Myspace, as well as listen to some of the cd at www.myspace.com/joeconscious (there is a link as well above the tracklisting to the right.

Please keep in mind that despite I am giving away my cds for free I am accepting donations. It takes a lot of money and resources to record poetry and music and as an independent artist just starting out I can use all the support and help I can get.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you liked what I had to say or the messages in my poetry and music tell somebody about it and me and spread the words of Joe Conscious.


Peace and 1

No comments:

Post a Comment