Thursday, October 27, 2011

An Overzealous Shlong

About a year ago I met this punk guy, who had a pink Mohawk and the most beautiful big blue eyes,
Never would have bet, down the line in time we’d randomly reconnect,
We were both shocked and surprised, once we finally realized,
This was one of those serendipitous moments, good thing I always carry a couple of Trojans,
Im only joking, there was no poking,
Just some simple making out, but it seemed we were on #9’s cloud,
Where no doubts, are allowed,
Stuck in lust, didn’t think I had the guts,
To tell him how I truly felt, like the way he made my heart melt,
It all seemed so surreal yet fated, and the feelings between us were reciprocated,
So we tried to plan me spending a night, which wound up starting a fight,
A lack of patience, mixed with some miscommunication,
Lead to a bad situation, where my big mouth let loose without hesitation,
2 hours I was left waiting, pacing and internally debating,
If I should give up and go home, instead I picked up the phone,
Repeatedly texted and called, stating I was appalled,
When it was in actuality my fault, I shouldn’t have rushed and hauled,
Cause he was working and very busy, my behavior was plain silly,
Ruining the intimacy, and now ultimately I don’t think he’s into me
We barely even speak, maybe our relationship’s reached the peak,
Which is such a shame, cause the dude’s got game,
There’s something about him, that’s got me contemplating bottoming,
Which is huge, good job u douche,
Hanging yourself by a noose, don’t expect a truce,
Or act confused, since it was all your verbal abuse,
That turned him off, his fine line was crossed,
What a devastating loss, it’s a coin toss,
Whether we’ll ever hang out again, or even be friends,
Ive got to learn, to avoid bridges being burned,
Because I get consumed by lust, so long to be touched,
I wind up fucking up, caring way too much,
Trying hard to find love, wanting someone to cuddle snuggle with and hug,
But when a potential comes along, I transform into this overzealous shlong,
A straight up dick, a major sarcastic prick,
That’ll wind up old and fully grown, still getting stoned all alone!


Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious

10/27/11

No comments:

Post a Comment