Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunday Musical Fun Day

Yesterday was quite the fun filled day of music. I went in to the recording studio and recorded 4 more songs, which is 2/3 of the way done with my first album!!!!!! Over all it was a success. Then I went into the city for a block party performance which was small but awesome nonetheless. Followed by a ShowOff/Meow Mix a capella poetry performance and then a performance at Truck for Ice Queen Sundays!!! All went pretty well although the audience at Ice Queen was a lil distractingly loud but I managed to only stumble a lil bit on the 2nd verse. I was proud for keeping my composure and pushing thru the mistakes ... proves to myself im growing as a performer as well!!! Now it's crunch time if I want to get my cd out by next month. Im thinking 2 songs this week and 2 songs next week!!!! The nice thing is I have 2-3 cushion weeks just in case where I can also be finalizing adlibs and fixing any vocals not up to par. God this is getting exciting!!!!!


Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious

No comments:

Post a Comment