Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost Done Writing/Recording!!

What's the deal everybody?!?!?! So very exciting news ... yesterday I had a 6 hour music studio session where myself and the computer sound engineer finalized roughly 7 tracks ready to be mastered!!! This Sun will be my last day of recording. I am almost done with my 11th song "High Ride" and the next couple of days I will be finishing up "Your Loss" ... the last track I need to write!!!! On Sun I will re-record 2-3 verses that need minor tweaking, I will record my last two songs and will finalize the last 5 tracks of the album ... still untitled officially ... but very much leaning towards "Higher Consciousness". This is a very exciting time for me ... altho im starting to realize this is just the beginning!!! I have a long business, marketing and promoting road ahead of me!!! Guess I shld start looking for a booking manager, accountant, and online/media manager too ... as if being an artist isnt hard enough lol!!!! But the fantastic news is really im on track time frame wise to have my album out for Labor Day weekend!!!!! Keep an eye out for a "High Ride" youtube video coming tonight or tomorrow!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment