Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another Editing Studio Session

What's the deal everybody?!?!?!! I had another really great editing studio session last night with Mike. I prepped by literally jamming out in my car intricately going thru each track jotting down any timing and volume issues from the first mastered version so when I got to the studio I wld be prepared. Mike had already done some work from the notes I had previously given him including adding the breaths back in. When I tell u that that alone made a huge difference is an understatement!!! That change alone put us back to the phenomenal poetic vibe I was going for. We collectively spent a cpl hours going thru each track tightening up choruses and a few timing issues, reworked "Stupid Robots" so it was audible and fixed the chorus sound effect so it's more robotic like instead of alieny lol. I wound up re-recording "Queers Forever" and now it sounds better intonation wise. Afterwards we blasted a bunch of the tracks for our neighbors who were busy recording music of their own. They had nothing but great things to say!!!! Im once again reinvigorated and absolutely ecstatic for this album again!! Despite it has been a long hard and very frustrating road ... always follow ur dreams ... NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment