Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Done Recording

What's the deal JC followers and fans?!?!?!!

I have finally completed writing and recording my 12 tracks for "Higher Consciousness". I am so very pleased with my final product. I went thru every track, verse and chorus meticulously listening for the best poetic recordings for the ultimate JC sound I was going for on my first album!!!! Mike said he will be working really hard at finalizing mixing and mastering and should have me a final product by Sun afternoon!!! I really just can't express how excited happy and fulfilled I feel at this moment in time!! This has been a dream in the making for 2 years now when I transitioned from poet to poetic rapper!!! I truly cannot wait to share my music with the world and hope that I can give a different perspective, reaching and connecting with people all over, trying to put back some inspiration and motivation into music and esp hip hop!!!! Im gonna take a few days off and enjoy some down time before getting back into very hard work copyrighting, getting cd and booklet mass copied for cd release party, promoting, marketing, selling and the fun part ... which is making some music videos and hopefully getting involved with some sort of US tour!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment