Monday, August 27, 2012

Grueling Process

What's the deal everybody?!?! So sorry to inform u all that my cd is still not done, but we are definitely getting closer ... real close in fact. I'm hoping to get another mastered copy by this weekend to listen, critique and edit so I can have an absolute final cd by next weekend!!! I really did not anticipate this to be such a grueling process and im sorry to get hopes up only to have to be let down. Trust me, I am working extraordinarily hard to get this project completed. Despite the first mastered version was sub par, it has an amazing foundation! I gave my friend Isaac and his friend Mike a sneak peak listen to the rough draft and it got rave reviews. I truly cannot wait to share it with the world!!!! I will keep u all posted.


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment