Monday, August 13, 2012

Only "Your Loss" To Go!!!

What's the deal everybody?!?!?! So yesterday I had a 9 hour music studio session where i re-recorded a couple of verses, a new song called "High Ride" (I am gonna try putting up on youtube tonight), and picked out the final cuts for the other 4 tracks the computer engineer and I hadnt gotten to last week. Im going back into the studio tomorrow night to record my last song called "Your Loss" (fingers crossed ... hopefully ill finish writing it tonight)!! So far with only minor editing the album has shaped up to be pretty amazing!!! I really cant wait to hear the final product after it's been mixed and mastered ... which shld be by this next upcoming weekend!!!!! Still on par for a labor day weekend cd release party in SF!!!! I will be finalizing plans and sending out FB event invites by end of this week, early next week!!!! Keep an eye out on youtube!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment