Monday, August 20, 2012

Today's The Day!!!!

What's the deal everybody?!?!?!

So yesterday was a lil bit of a dissappointing day as I showed up to the studio to pick up my final mastered cd but unfortunately the computer engineer had an emergency pop up that delayed him in finishing up the album. Instead we spent the first half hour picking out the final recordings for the "Keep Holding On" song since we had accidently neglected to finalize it last week lol ... 12am epiphany I had Thurs night lol!!! I did however get a chance to listen to the entire album and it really does sound amazing or as I say in my "High Ride" track it's "fanfuckintastic"!!!! Today after work I am going to go to the gym and Mike said we should be able to meet up after 7 and do our final exchange. I cant wait to jam out to it in my car!!!! This is a dream come true and no matter what sales are like ... I already consider the album to be a success ... it's honest, intelligent, deep, motivating, inspiring and genuine true hip hop!!!! I hope it connects with people from all walks of life and becomes a trend setter, pointing music back in the right direction!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment