Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Recording Sessions

What's the deal everybody?!?!?! This was a very productive musical weekend ... going into the studio Sat and Sun. Sat I sat down with a computer sound engineer and picked the final cuts for "Beacon Of Light", "Try", and "Beyond The Stars" (however BTS im still working on a sound effect for the chorus. Sun was an awesome day ... filled primarily with recording two collabo choruses for "Battles & Wars" by Cruz and "Why Oh Why" with Jaden (Troll Doll) Perry! The reggae guy flaked and backed out via email ten mins before he was supposed to be in the studio ... which was a major disappointment ... but I aint sweating it cuz Jaden killed it!!!! The deuche also helped me and inspired me for some content for my last song I have to write "Your Loss". At hard tonight and tomorrow finishing up "High Ride With JC". Still expecting to finalize all recording by this upcoming Sun!!!! It'll take a week for mastering and then hopefully i'll be on par for a labor day release ... tentatively going to be held at The Stud!!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment