Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Here It Comes!!!

So as an update weeks in the posting ... the album is done!!!!! I got a semi finished project on Sun and have done a bunch of listening to just make sure the volume levels are good and it looks like today after work I will be heading to pick up a final cd!!!!! Words cannot express the joy and fulfilling feelings I am experiencing in this crucial moment in time!!!! I may be biased but this cd rocks!!!! 12 tracks bringing back that old school 90s sound which was infused with conscious soulful and inspiring lyrics and messages!!!! Hope ull wanna blast it over and over again!!!!! I will be finalizing the cd cover, back and booklet this week and shld have Higher Conscious uploaded to Catapult by the end of this week. Apparently it shldnt be longer than a few days before it'll then be sent to I-Tunes for digital sale. Will be planning a cd release/listening party/fundraiser in the next week or 2 for the bay area. Will also be visiting San Diego 9/14-9/17 and am hoping to have a cd release party there as well!!!! Soon to follow a release concert/party in LA, Portland, Seattle, Vegas, Denver and Chicago. Of course when I am in RI for Xmas 12/22-12/30 I will have a cd release/concert there and maybe even Boston and NYC!!!! Obviously all this hinges on the success of the album!!! Please please please have a listen and if u like what u hear spread the word!!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment