Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Higher Consciousness Officially Completed

What's the deal everybody?!?!?!

So the day has finally arrived!!!! As of Sun evening Higher Consciousness has been mastered down and ready to be digitized and sold. Im currently just trying to finish up the cd booklet today and tomorrow so I can sell a complete professional package!!!!! Lots of time, hard work and dedication were necessary ... but I finally accomplished one of my biggest goals/dreams and im only 30 ... what's next???? Already started searching for beats/instrumentals for my follow up album but really focusing more on some short term goals which includes a few much needed short vacations,SD this weekend, hopefully another trip to LA Portland Seattle and Chicago, but im especially excited to be going home to RI for Xmas. Most of these visits will include mini shows/fundraisers/cd release parties. I will re-evaluate where im at come Jan '13 and perhaps will be planning a college tour or some other tour perhaps being an opening act or something. Anyway, I will keep u all posted as soon as it's up on itunes. Cant wait to see what u all think!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment