Friday, September 14, 2012

More Obstacles & Hurdles

Sorry guys but there's been more delays!!! Ive spent the past few days finishing up my album cover and back, as well as researching copyrighting and of course the e-copyright website is down this weekend for maintenance!!! Nothing comes easy ... right?!?!?! Im excited to head down to San Diego this weekend and while im chilling on the beach I will do more research as well as hit up all my music contacts to figure out the proper way to copyright my stuff. As soon as "Higher Consciousness" is submitted and paid for I can go ahead and upload it to Catapult for online distribution. I know this is super inconvenient and believe me my patience is running super thin already, but im gonna try to see the light and be optimistic about this road bump and use this weekend to get my ducks in a row so I can get this cd out ASAP!!!! Im sooooooooooo close!!!


Peace and 1

No comments:

Post a Comment