Thursday, September 6, 2012

So Close I Can Almost Taste It

What's the deal everybody?!?!?! Went to the studio last night and picked up a mastered down final cd and let me just say ... it's like night and day. I went from an indy sound to a really professional sound!!!! Words cannot describe how tight and bumping this album is!!!! There are literally only a handful of edits left to make, mainly volume issues and a couple words got hazy/fuzzy from being mastered down that can be tightened up. Looks like my timetable was spot on. Should be absolutely 100% completed by this weekend!!!! Somebody asked me yesterday what my favorite track was and I got stumped. They are all very very good and could hold up each on their own. Beacon of Light was the first rap song I ever wrote so there's some sentimental nostalgia there, Keep Holding On is very close to my heart, but I absolutely love love love jamming out to Your Loss. Of course A Monster Mash just gets my head boppin!!! My other two collabos are plain sick thanx to Cruz and Jaden!!! Beyond The Stars is one track that still needs a lil volume work to get it bumpin as well as Stupid Robots first verse, but the chorus sound effect is crazy cool!!!! What an eclectic solid cd this will be ... hopefully classic and timeless!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment