Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Uploaded & Processing

What's the deal everybody?!?!?! Last night I was able to upload my album and cover art, however, I woke up this morning to an email saying my cover art was rejected. After major scrambling and panicking my friend Craig was able to help me out and reproduce the cover art in what appears to be the correct size. The first redo version he created he spelled conscious incorrectly and I almost finalized the wrong cover. I was able to resubmit the cover art tho and it looks like everything is being processed. Please keep ur fingers crossed that no other bumps present themselves!!!!!! I really just want this album out so people can listen to it!!!! Anyway, I just wanted to keep y'all posted. It can take anywhere from 2-6 days for it to be up on itunes ... hoping Fri will be the day tho!!!! Peace and 1, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment