Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Please Reelect Obama

Becoming complacent,
With inflation degrading this nation,
Congress in my opinion is failing,
Ultimately just bailing,
Shunning and it's stunning,
They're taking their money and running,
It's not the president’s fault,
The recession won’t halt,
Took eight years to get into this mess,
Should take that long to fix I’d guess,
That’s beyond our control though,
I’m too busy focusing on saving my own soul,
Trying to stay financially afloat,
But there’s a hole in my pocket/boat,
I just can’t seem to get ahead,
Feel I’ll probably forever be in debt,
Even after I’m dead,
What if I fled,
Just up and leave the states,
Especially now after the debates,
It appears people think Romney,
And republican policy,
Are better for the economy,
Which really bothers me,
Forget what that means for our civil rights,
I’m having many sleepless nights,
Worrying if I have to go back in the closet,
Or what I can do to stop it,
When I’m just one person,
Who definitely needs some reassuring,
Things will eventually get better,
Like San Fran’s weather,
There’s good and bad days,
Sunshine sometimes rain or a foggy haze,
Either way I pray we’ll be ok,
If I could just be patient quiet and simply obey,
Stop this obsession,
With constant questioning,
Stand in line don’t pine wine,
Or try to free my mind,
By thinking outside the box,
And refrain from following my heart’s,
Inclination towards sucking cocks,
Hopefully I won’t get electro shocked,
Nor locked,
In the looney bin,
Cuz of the mentality homosexuality is a sin,
That can be corrected,
I sincerely dread and fear for my life if Obama isn’t reelected!!!


Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
10/9/12

No comments:

Post a Comment