Tuesday, April 15, 2014

5 New Songs For Second Album

What's the deal everybody? I know it has been forever since I've updated my blog.  Wish I had more exciting news regarding a record contract or any leads to new production/recording people so instead 5 new songs will have to do lol.  Right now I'm trapped again in lil Rhodey slaving away barely making any money.  As many of u already know and heard my song "Shine Thru" was the first new song off my second album,  then I wrote "Prayer Of A Rap Soldier", next came "Please Believe In Me", I also finally finished up a song started in SF called "One Love One Heart", and I literally just completed the final touches on "That's Life".  So far "Shine Thru" has gotten phenomenal feedback from performing it for the past few months."POARS" has also received warm reception from the handfull of times performed, "PBIM" has only been successfully done once with a few mistakes so I look forward to getting better.  "OLOH" is memorized and ready to be performed however I'd like to find a rocker to sing on this track with me. "TL" is written and timing finalized just needs to be memorized!  Anyway, I just want to say thanks to everyone who has supported me and I hope u all will continue to as I need ur help now more than ever! If u can't help me financially at least give me a compliment, smoke me out or buy me a drink lol! Better yet tell someone else about me! Lets keep hip hop alive!


Peace and 1,
JC

1 comment:

  1. You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality sites on the
    web. I am going to highly recommend this website!


    my blog post; mujeres solteras

    ReplyDelete