Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Moosehead Trophy & Perfectly Beautiful Flaws

This RI school threat is getting kids comfortable with living in a police state, parents wanna control and protect instead of nurturingly guiding letting go and having faith, if I got to be patient and wait, then that goes double for u, don't make my youthful mistakes label who I am or define my truths, government's instilling fear thru subliminal abuse, to the point we even ask for the noose, which we need to have permission to use, ur first gut intuition isn't always the choice to choose, be careful not to be somebody's bitch or muse, jesters are truth sayers that amuse, I'm super intellectually deep too intense so i confuse, i often wonder who'll eventually take me down and have my head as a trophy on the wall instead of a moose!

Peace and 1,
JC
(10/8/14)

My family is beautifully flawed perfection, give me so much unconditional love and affection, but overzealously obsess about having job security money and protection, gullibly caught up thinking life aint like modern day elections, staged corrupted rigged and filled with greedy lying evil people, i often ponder if being virtuously just and good is feeble, we are often bound by trying to uphold our own moral code, sometimes the real hell hole is right within our own very illusionary happy homes, like pink sings "in our family portrait we look pretty happy, let's play pretend and act like it comes naturally", my biggest fear is ur all nice to my face but behind my back ur laughing at me!

Peace and 1,
JC
(10/8/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment