Saturday, January 31, 2015

Awakened Changed

Its hard to explain, but I've awakened changed, all my insecurities melted away, I'm less afraid, cuz he rekindled my faith, gave me the strength to be patient and wait, he does care, made the time to be there, which is what I needed, someone followed thru I can't believe it, its a fucking miracle, I can't help but get a lil hysterical, the way the universe constantly teases me, seems impossible to recover from thievery, but when its all my fears and worries, I'm not so overzealous and in such a hurry, I finally can catch my breath, relax have some fun and get out of my own head, overanalyzing makes me depressed, its hard to even motivate myself to get up out of bed, I've got to remember not to live life like I'm already defeated and dead, a more positive optimistic perspective would be that my caccoon has simply been shed, and I emerged totally transformed, 200% better than I've ever felt before!

Peace and 1,
JC
(8/21/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment