Saturday, January 31, 2015

Encouraging My Music

I'm learning to accept where I am, proud I've done all I can, to fight the strife in life, it definitely isn't fair or right, it just is what it is, I feel bad for the kids, I really wasn't well equipped, to handle this thick shit, how do u perservere in a world consumed with competitive capitalistic business, I don't empathize believing in utopian retirement bliss, its unrealistic and very selfish, creates an overeducated self entitled debt enslaved population that's making existence hellish, add the fact inflation's in full force, we're expected to be an imaginary super invincible work horse, but only paid beans, unable to be sustainable or live within a reasonable means, u must distinguish wants from needs, forget about fairy tales and dreams, by the way ull be paired up in one man and one woman teams, forever linked together for all eternity, seems silly personally, but that's what breeders believe virtually, or more like virtuously, parents always keep trying to protect and save, is it wrong to love and worry too much about the child I made, I mean really...fuck god...he's mine, somehow someway in time I'll find power so divine, he will never have to experience hurt or pain, it'll never rain, ull stay the same precious lil boy, so even at 31 ur still single living at home broke and unemployed, but I should be happy and grateful for my bestowed blessings, unfortunately in my confession my upbringing has become a source of resentment, I didn't have to struggle that hard, therefore how can u be a succesful hip hop star, its underestimatingly condescending to ask, but ur gay white educated and come from upper middle class, u earn respect its not given, I'm stuck in childhood prison, controled free will with limited choice, relate most to Ariel from The Little Mermaid without a voice, sheltered and ill prepared for survival, cuz as an adult everyones ur rival, comparison is primal, living an extravagant lavish lifestyle is vile, what I'm looking for and asking, is where the fuck is my compassion, I don't want pity or to make u feel bad, making music just happens to be what I'm talented and good at, so why can't y'all encourage and help me do that?!?!?!?

Peace and 1,
JC
(2/13/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment