Saturday, January 31, 2015

Executioner Judge & Jury (Jure-Ree)

Sometimes people (including me) forget the power of words, but lack of action hurts worse, I can't pretend and flash my precious pearly whites, getting out of bed depressed every day is a fight, ‪#‎lolsmhfml‬ means laugh out loud shake my head fuck my life, salty tears stream religiously down from my numb chinky eyes, commence the omgs shocked gasps or laughs like it's a surprise, I've been crying for days for help, when I just want to be able to help myself, what's the point of having these musical gifts, when the reality of life is no one could give two shits, even if I believe in me actually achieving my seemingly big impossible dream, only selling out stadiums and winning that coveted grammy means, I'm worthy of people's money respect and attention, u haven't been in the presence of me performing I'm betting then, cuz if u had ud already undoubtedly know, I may look like ur short bald average Joe, but I'm an absolutely amazingly talented lyrical genius, I'm so not a narcisist overly cocky nor conceited, pretty much just a genuinely good honest hard working guy, i take pride in performing on stage but off i try to remain humbly grateful and of course high, I'm both an activist and a humanitarian, my tastes are extremely eclectic and varying, I'm non conforming and antagonizingly ignoring any and all authority, who made anyone including me u or Judy executioner judge and jury?!? (pronounced jure-ree lol)

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(1/14/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment