Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fight Stereotypes

When's the end of this nonsensical fight, sometimes I hate not fitting into any gay stereotype, proves I'm a rebellious non conformist, who the hell is anyone else to tell me what norm is, ain't nobody doin what I am, nothing but greedy talentless hip hop hags and hams, gay for pay fag scams, tramps who take advantage of use and abuse u, til ur so confused ur turned on or amused and almost immune to it too, guess i should shut my mouth before i find myself in trouble, visual perspective is an extremely small rigid bubble, my natural reaction and inclination, is to pop them without fear or any hesitation, but that makes me crazy and basically is distastefully wrong, fine...next time I'll keep the peace by ripping the grav bong, call yall out in a vague way thru my poetic lyrics in a good song!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(11/22/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment