Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fucking Suffering Confused Muse

I'm becoming everything I was afraid I already was, just waiting for yall to catch up, my vocal chords lungs and soul make me half black, with white privilege it's hard for yall to cut me some slack, so what I'm a gay rapper singer songwriter who smokes pot, what sort of talent passion skill ambition or dreams do u got, I'm self aware and conscious, brave enough to talk openly and honestly about taboo topics, expressing personal private intimate thoughts and experiences, without the crippling fear of fighting censorship discriminatory hate and other interferences, overwhelming me with help love and worry, but when I come collecting too intense yall run away in a hurry, I'm tired of being used and abused, i can't even see which path is true, cuz I'm consumed and entombed by my lustful infatuation with dudes, who are lost in pain so they're guarded too, but now their insecurities have been empathically infused, i dont wanna lose my witts with the overindulgence of herb and booze/brews, def avoid watching the news, am I supposed to suffer to be the world's muse, I'm just so fucking confused!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(10/5/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment