Saturday, January 31, 2015

Gay Culture

I'm so over gay culture, y'all a bunch of vultures, drunk skunks, anxious to stick their dick in my trunk, my fetish is intimacy, u not being able to read me's called illiteracy, I'm nothing like, ur stereotypes, ur perpetuating reputation genocide, when u lie or tend to hide, ur true sexual identity, nobody's better than me, cuz we were all created equal, just fallible people, experiencing struggles nobody else knows, blind and ignorant to the path u think we chose, always on the defensive, our acting ability's extensive, creating complex webs, to protect what goes on in my bed, I will not be boxed and labeled, I'm perfectly capable and abled, to do or be, something u didn't expect or see, I'm an original individual, who's mission it is to be positive and pivotal, in bringing back, that old school classic hip hop and rap, but the road will be hard and long, especially since I'm the gay white underdog!!!!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(5/12/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment