Saturday, January 31, 2015

#‎problemsoftheindebtunemployedpoor

Got a lot to be grateful for, yet I'm still super depressed and bored, constantly looking for more, u know...to score, but in RI I can't even find a kinky whore, without gap teeth or some sort of a shady cold sore, nor do I have the luck to find an undercover homo bro at the grocery store, guess I'll go get baked and contemplate my life's fate down by the shore, I've got great legs and face but still working on my core, which can no longer be ignored, when it rains tho it pours, just wanna go back on tour, instead of struggling suffering thru financial war, my windows closed so where's my door, when will I fly high and soar, become a big household name like Thor, finding a bill paying job or career is such a chore, much more gruesome/vulgar than blood and gore, I'm constantly forced to endure, like I was tied up forced to drink and swallow it thru a straw, ‪#‎problemsoftheindebtunemployedpoor‬!!!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/31/13

No comments:

Post a Comment