Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hip Hop Heart

What do I do now, I keep wondering how, did things get so screwed up, ironically finally found love, looks like ill have to leave my heart and my man, here in san fran ... damn, its hard to fathom and understand, the divine hands plan, still just so confused, which path to choose, since I can't have my cake and eat it too, either way somehow I lose, and u can't elude that truth, I miss the days of my youth, when things were hella stellar and terrific, naive and simplistic, while these days I've turned pessimisticly jaded, gotten aggravated by all the hatred that's accumulated, being falsely persecuted and adjudicated, I'm usually rudely debated, as truly intuitively abrasive, with bone chillingly rough edges, overzealous in exploring crevices, even reaching the ones that are the deepest, kept hidden in whisperings and secrets, I made up my mind quite a while back, I gave my heart to making quality poetic hip hop and rap!!!!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(2/7/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment