Saturday, January 31, 2015

Inside RI & Reading's Freeing & Sunday Funday

I feel RI forces me inside, to hide til I die, no matter how hard I try, I can't care less or stop questioning why, it sucks being a straight acting gay guy, I'm not gonna lie, I should just say I'm bi, cuz I'm totally ostracized, by both sides, i don't want u all to see me cry, I think I've finally realized, I can't be hypnotized, to become corporatized, work an unfulfilling 9-5, wearing a shirt and tie, im so frustrated all i can do is sigh, my music dream has been shattered to its demise, failure and bad timing shouldn't be a surprise, I surmise there is no real deep meaningful reason or purpose for our lives, I'm starting now to say my goodbyes, watch me vanish permanently from both ur mind and eyes!

Peace and 1,
JC
(9/29/14)

Is anybody listening or reading, do u care I'm bleeding, having trouble breathing, I'm the victim of endless teasing, everything unavailable is appealing, i can't control these lustful feelings, I'm a regular human being, who is a hopeless optimist and won't stop believing or achieving, when u finally stop dreaming, letting go of expectation is wonderfully freeing!

Peace and 1,
JC
(9/29/14)

What a great Sunday fun day, and today is monday, I'm feeling very relaxed somber and calm, woke up refreshed nice and early without an alarm, i got some music shit to do, and a whole lot still yet to prove, mostly to myself, I just realize and can admit I need help, life's a balancing act, the internet has diluted the truth turning opinion to fact, I simply can't get over the consciousness people lack, i wanna shake and wake them up, bug them with an overwhelming amount of love, but I've been rejected so many times now I just don't give a fuck!

Peace and 1,
JC
(9/29/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment