Saturday, January 31, 2015

Letting Go Being Strung Along

For over a year u strung me along and wasted my time, told me u cldn't but started a family of ur own leaving me bleeding behind, let's meet for coffee first have a 420 sesh or beer, not as atrocious as lying but omitting what u share, is such a politician's manipulating move, i have no sympathy or pity for u when they revolted and cooed, can boowhoo while i poo poo u, cuz ur a neglectful abusive fool dude, I have no consideration for hating discriminating nor ur disrespect, i don't give a fuck if u r the president elect, i didn't vote for u just cuz ur the lesser of two evils, I'm not like all these yng numb dumb robotic slave like people, narcisistic illiterate egoistic hypocrites thinking they're better than anyone else, can't wait for trophies to validate and replace the blank space on my shelves, we definitely need to breathe and simply ask for help, the worst judge and critic's still gotta be myself, eliminating regrets the best astonishing and thrilling, the feeling of finishing an accomplishment is so fulfilling, I'll surely succeed not out of greed or spite, but cuz i wisened up and just let u go from my consciousness/life!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(1/24/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment