Saturday, January 31, 2015

Life's Like A Poker Game

I challenge myself to approach life like a poker game, not let my emotions control my face, too much love is such a waste, seems to be baby boomers legacy along with debt, there's simply no such thing as absolute sure bets, so what's the point in investing in insurance safety precautions or nets, education doesn't guarantee sustainability fortune or a career, both the justice system and government corrupt thru the use of abusive punishment persecution and fear, we all need to stop and ask ourselves the existential why am I here, what is my gift and purpose, being overwhelmed by too much"it comes from love" help actually deeply hurts us, remember in dark times yes u do have value and are never worthless, i gotta be more appreciative and graciously greatful, not so bitter jaded cynical jealous spiteful and hateful, nobody likes being around a negative vibe, but what if this awesome asshole facade/disguise, is my uncontrolable reactionary defensive mechanism produced lie, underneath it all I'm really a sensitive soulfully sarcastic too smart and self aware to be bashful guy, an artistic philosophical gemini thats always high, not totally wholesome tho addictively good fun to be around, and if u pay attention and listen u might learn something relatably wise and profound!

Peace and 1,
JC
(9/26/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment