Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lose Ur True Character

I'm so overwhelmed by utter lonliness, ri is filled with so much phoniness, I've even lost myself, stressed out how I'm gonna accrue wealth, I'm so jealous of everyone else, I don't think faking it til u make it helps, I can't be anything other than genuine, I'm a gay gentleman who's not very feminine, but no one takes me seriously, I can see my destiny clearly, due to other's failed dreams, I changed my page from original insightful retrospective uncensored rhymes to positive inspirational memes, my passion for music is slowly dying, and both my heart and soul keep crying, and with every streaming tear, it makes room for more insecurities and fear, i don't know how much longer I can stay here, my friends and family say they love and care, preach security sustainability and saftey nets, seems I'm hard to remember but easy to forget, people sure move on quick, are oh so stubborn and thick, trying to control and save me, I'm a fabulous independent antagonist thats adventurous faithful and filled with bravery, everyday i practice patience and empathy, life's balancing between achieving our wants and settling for what's meant to be, which will u choose, it's fun to win but a true depiction of character's when u lose!

Peace and 1,
Joe Consious
(9/30/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment