Saturday, January 31, 2015

PTown Revisited

On my way back to ptown, my initial visit was beautifully profound, it just has such positive vibes, so why not at least give it a second try, let's see what happens, I do love nomadically traveling, meeting all sorts of people, from the poor ghettos to the lavish/regal, to me everybody is equal, im so non judgmental, def multifaceted not one dimensional, lyrically incredible, being gay makes me existential and special, cuz I'm able to be relatable, making conservative republicans more liberal and changeable, at least on social issues, enough with this obnoxious ostricism prison misuse and abuse, focused on punishment instead of rehabilitating, fuck acceptance they're barely empathetically tolerating, maybe they've been consumed by jealousy and envy from failed dreams, it seems I never get picked to be apart of the smart succesful cool teams, always wind up written off, the overlooked underdog, who was self made proclaimed and taught, but I can't figure out how to gain recognition and fame, become critically acclaimed, its hard balancing family friends and fans, on top of tryin finding a man, plus working at some corporate job I can't stand, I often wonder if I even stood a chance, god laughs when we expect to control our own life and plans, forget like the song says he's got the whole world in his hands, but whats just down right naively stupid and silly, is when humans place blame on him pawning off all responsibility and accountability, nothings for free, ain't worth shit if it comes easy, remember u gotta work hard for the money...hunny!

Peace and 1,
JC
(7/7/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment