Saturday, January 31, 2015

Who's My Hero

Yes another new years...new cares...new dares...new fears, which resolution did u choose, i miss playing duck duck goose, I'm just beginning to let loose, i will not give in or call truce, music is what I'm doin and pursuing, don't like me...well shoo shoo then, stay the fuck out my life, i may be gay but I ain't afraid to fight, matter fact I'll kick ur ass, time to go on the offensive and attack, which for me is quite the challenge, but i believe in me and my talents, I'm actually rather amazing, relatably connect with strangers who stare star struck and gazing, being a white faggot rapper's trail blazing, hopefully paving the way for other oppressed minorities, to stop apologizing and saying sorry, living life slave like and robotic, why settle for less then abfab magical and exotic, compromise leads to jealousy and regret, when I becomes we u both tend to forget, to have ur own individual lives friends and goals, bein married with children takes a toll, i understand and know, I just won't sacrafice my soul tho, to me it's still silly, at the end of the day we all have only one responsibility, maybe I should lighten or give up, there's no ultimatum claiming I can't do music and find love, Mariah's history has unfortunately shown, humans haven't really learned and grown, fame and fortune changes people, am I strong enough to be the hero conquering my own inner deamons and evils?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(1/3/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment