Saturday, January 31, 2015

Window Shopping Love

No u don't get to window shop my heart, try me on and see if everyone thinks we are good for each other or not, so to prove ur love, everyday I want u to hit me up, whether a text or a call, i need to know ull be there if I fall, this once a week or month crap, instigates my condescending sarcastic laugh, if u can't make any regular room or time for me, i will not just give u all my best blindly for free, reciprocity is critical and crucial, one way relationships are abusive non conducive and brutal, they can ruin a person's self esteem confidence value and/or worth, do u only become a man marrying a woman who gives birth, the thought of procreating in an overpopulated world makes me unnerved, what's better to have length or girth, i think what's most important is if it's straight or curved, sometimes with roadblocks and obstacles u have to hurdle or swerve, everything happens for a reason tho, there really is no need to compromise or settle u know bro, many men are incapable of changing but can grow, please don't stoop low and hookup with just any random pro hoe, god loves to bestow lessons like u reap what u sow!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(1/26/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment