Saturday, January 31, 2015

Won't Find Love Looking Up

Am I invisible or can u see me, what if music can't heal me, for some reason its no longer enough, this overanalyzing and thinking is too much, obsessing over a crush, longing and aching for that sensual touch, my fetish is intimacy, is 7 years deep still infancy, I can't stand being such a late bloomer, my soul is hardening into a black tumor, while my heart has been so broken and torn, my mind needed time to unwind and mourn, from even more disappointment and let downs, people are simply politicians and clowns, I know how I sound, being seeing and feeling bitter jealous and spiteful is so profound, I can't seem to let the hurt go, I'm very needy and demanding but not afraid of hard work tho, all those high expectations for myself, I guess are spilling onto everyone else, over extending relationships never helps, I always go above and beyond, so if u screw me over I won't just remain calm, im an empath so basically I'm a mirror, im learning to keep mine and ur shit separated clearer, but that is definitely hard, why do I try to manipulate using the pity card, saying condescending things like I'm disappointed, but who made me the annointed, I should shut my mouth, and let them learn how to bout, afterall its not my battle to fight, my experience and life lessons dont make my advice any better or more right, but I will always help guide u to the light, and motivate u to reach inside and find that strength/might, remind u that u have the power, never fear or cower, u won't find any answers looking up, the only thing that makes life worth living is love!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(9/2/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment