Sunday, February 15, 2015

Better Valentines Dayz

Friday the 13th is a day about luck, for some superstitious folk it's all bad karma coming back to phuck, funny how this year it's right before the day of love, which can be equally just as tough, hope ur florists Hallmark and Hershey, understand how much commercial consumerism hurts "we", makes me feel ugly lonely and unworthy, like Jason is cupid trying to murder me, he does have a bow and arrow tho, sex is so shallow u know, instant gratification is false pleasure, true love is deep limitless and can't be measured, it can save lives, resonate even after one dies, it's phenomenal magic really, men look at romance as silly cheesy and frilly, otherwise they're probably gay, my Mariah Carey obsession apparently gave me away, yesterday marked my eighth year out and proud, there's still lots of places in the Midwest and South I'm not allowed, which makes my blood boil enraged, so I go smoke a bowl in the car and listen to 2Pac's "Better Dayz"!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
2/13/15

No comments:

Post a Comment