Tuesday, February 3, 2015

#byefelicia & JC's Evolution

It is what it is, so I'm gonna handle my business, i may forgive but I don't forget, I do occasionally lose my cool and level head, i am afterall only human, i take responsibility for my wrong doing, I will always be a man and apologize, I won't tho perpetuate ur delusional lies, there's equal or greater reactions to every action, we both played a part in what happened, the one thing I can't understand, is how u can just cut someone out of ur life u called friend (pronounced frand), love isn't a light switch u turn off and on, it baffles me u can pretend I simply vanished forever gone, u must be one of those politicians, i actually paid attention and listened, i didn't appreciate the way u strung me along for so long, the best thing to come from u and ur bullshit was an incredibly self empowering song, turns out I don't need ya, so #byefelicia!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(2/2/15)


Does knowing u can always count on me keep u smiling and shining, i wish u were here to help heal my crying and dying, my heart and soul have lost their purpose, rendering me robotic so hollow and worthless, love and compassion are the building blocks of life, we are defined by how we conquer our pain and stife, i know yall must be sick of hearing me bitch and gripe, is it a gift or a curse to have empathy and foresight, all I can think of is that jingle do u believe in magic, when it comes to greed corruption and injustice I've simply haddit, can't understand why we haven't evolved to our full potential tho, JC resurrected to take this world from Higher Consciousness to Existential: A Revelationary Road!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(2/2/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment