Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Everything's Taxing

Some days I'm just not inspired to write, why does everything have to be a fight, just cuz uve lived a longer life, doesn't mean u know how to live right, please refrain from judgmental criticism when giving advice, I hate making mistakes twice or even thrice, quality and value are irrelevant in determining price, competition breeds jealousy envy hatred and spite, i find u get further tho by being nice, ull inevitably finish last, and probably never have an abundance of cash stashed, credit cards maxed, in fact that's before being taxed, oh shit, maybe I can't handle this, seems like I'm only a glimmer of light in an abyss, wonder will i be missed, wish I cld have just one last kiss, an orgasmic moment of bliss, is this really it, all I have to offer, or is the angel of death another annoying gawker/stalker, Jesus the Devil's already been harassingly hounding me, breathing down my neck heavily and loudly, like a pulse my heart's pounding beats, conjuring up magical music channeling a divine entity who profoundly speaks, I'm an existential revolutionary warrior fighting for freedom equality truth justice unconditional love and peace!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
2/24/15

No comments:

Post a Comment