Sunday, February 15, 2015

Gemini Valentine

This year I'm my own valentine, not trying to be cheesy or sarcastic this time, for real people it's how I truly feel, coupling up never had much appeal, except maybe to cuddle with in bed, perhaps I'll get a pet dog instead, I treated myself to some chocolate candy, I'm ok now with haters who simply can't tolerate nor stand me, I'm part of a bigger picture involving a profound brotherhood, fighting for truth love justice equality and other forces of good, many artists are dissed and dismissed for being misunderstood, always do what u know u should, accept ur destiny and calling, I've come to appreciate more since falling, showed me strength I never knew I had, learning to have a ton of fun and just laugh, that jealous ass i bet is sitting sad, pouting all regretfully mad, and in fact I'm actually much more than a tad glad, cuz u treated me bad, if I ever see u again I wanna knee u in the nads, that's how much I love me, happy valentine's day hunny!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment