Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Truth's Moot

Become numb dumb scum immune to the truth, imagine all liars were put on mute, the beaut is a disguised goof, who's mysterious and aloof, why do we hurd into groups of troops or mules, fuck flat chips I like scoops, dig-ability makes my point moot, show some loyalty by kissing my boot, do u like man smells and toots, standard absolutes include no blood scars fists or poop, no matter if u poo poo the whole way thru, hopefully we both spew, but ull probably be the one screwed dude, i feel like an ostracized outsider never in the loop, let me hear u sing shoop, shoop bae doop, am I in the headless chicken coupe, how low can u go or stoop, how do we believe with no proof, listening to distracting subliminal nonsensical gobbly goo or goop, it's like what to use whom or who, sheeple hear my real last name and go moo, I'd like Pink to ask Dear Mr President Bush Who Knew, are the conspiracy theories of JFK the Fed Reserve illuminati Jesus and 9/11 all true, cuz if so I think we should sue, switch congress' with Brian Williams' shoes and say shoo, and while ur at it take O'Reilly from Fox news with u too!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment