Thursday, March 12, 2015

Can't Stop Won't Stop

How do I begin to apologize for my behavior, no matter what I can't be humanity's savior, but i can be a positive role model instead, just got discharged from the prison inside my head, like Pink I'm Not Dead yet, i easily lose patience and get irately upset, when prejudice  and discrimination are running rampant, peeps be all up in arms cuz I'm being too overtly critical and candid, on point for sure but too much to take, i promise to never again flake, especially on my big brother, just cuz I'm gay doesn't mean we are secret lovers, i need more positivity laughter and silliness, life isn't simple or about willy nilly bliss, it's about having a good support system, openly love more and listen, i must again say sorry tho to my RI family and friends, i hope u know I'm a ride or die guy here with yall til the end, let's find peace and those Better Dayz like Pac, don't u know by now that Joe Conscious can't stop won't stop!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
3/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment