Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gone To Shit

No legitimate warning for global warming, with SUVs minivans and trucks swarming, the roads are packed, pollutions running rampant we all know that's a fact, all these natural disasters, man thinking he's God is a factor, hurricane Katrina, floods in the Midwest that could make a pool out of a football arena, forests catching fire, hurricanes tornadoes violent rains aspire, polar ice caps melting, our way of life is dying and no one seems to be belting, or screaming out in protest, I must attest, it's not just one mans fault, fighting over oil needs to come to a hault, let's find other renewable energy resources, even let schools have creating green energy courses, put all our heads together to come up with a solution, find ways to reverse the damage from all our abusing, man made problems, need another man to understand and solve them, that's how God works, creating people with their own quirks, opposites attract, they even pick up the slack, stop blaming other people, when the evidence u didn't lend a hand is feeble, let's get smart, driving a hybrid is a start, how about all these supposed billionaires, give money back to the country and show they care, times are tough, I'm living rough, starving myself every day of the week, only eat two meals to pay for electricity and heat, I'm not looking for a hand out, but if u have some work to do why not give me a shout, all I know this world's gone to shit, our ancestors would be having a fit, that's it I quit, u ignore my pleas and I don't like it a bit, I may be young, but I too have felt a bees stung, I haven't been alive for many years, but I have life experience that has driven me to tears, I'm made of blood, and sometimes I need a hug, and told it'll all be alright, just hold on tight, patience is a virtue, and not all people are out to hurt you, have some faith in mankind, things will get better you've just gotta give it some time!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/1/08

No comments:

Post a Comment