Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hush Little Baby Don't Say A Word

It's genuine genetics, u must accept this, consider it imperative, too always remember your heritage, it explains, the pain, why I'm plain, but estranged, making me deranged, and insane, I feel inane, always need to show restraint, don't black out or faint, forget how to function and use your brain, you are who u are, and who you've been so far, a combination of what u do and say, you;re not necessarily doomed just because you're gay, and it's still ok, to talk to God and pray, He'll lift and pick u up, carry u with the strength of His love, there He will miraculously be, unquestionably, and now u believe, but only after the the reprieve, and u see, one set of footprints in the sand, u finally get it and understand, all along He concocted this mischievous to bliss duplicitousness of a plan, He's got the whole world in His hands, but never demands, more than i Can suffer to stand, there will indubitably be, the right for me to pursue being happy, I maintain my right to stay silent, defiant, constantly trying, to exercise my ultimate prized, that I, still have free will, u wholly and solely determine whether your destiny's fulfilled, He delineates us not by our very petty silly abilities, whether or not u show some humility, have religious fertility, despite plight and life's volatility, the antonym of stability, we are defined by our choices, and He would never ever use His power to exploit us, oh so merciful Lord, for whom I've idolized worshiped and adored, it's tough but cut the umbilical chord, I'll reactively but tactfully, make all my wishes hopes dreams and visions an actuality, u must trust I'll straight up construct what's just including veracity in reality, leave no wounded soldier or casualty, gain the knowledge on how, to do u proud, without, losing sight, with what's right, for me, so...I smoke trees, please, no more pleas, does that make it unable for us to live in harmony, or u alongside me, peacefully, or am I just unforgivably, a sinner in the way that I'm living, too badly ghastly nasty of a person to be forgiven, u blackmail me into your prison, a cell, where I listen as u tell, your rationale, why I'm going to hell, spare me the peachy preachy cheeky speachy lecture, I don't like your tone's texture, you're a judgmental expector, unethical and a moral infector, your nagging negative thinking, is the reason I'm multiple level sinking, stinking and shrinking, in an instant, an inevitable parental visit, when u immediately tense up and are inhibited, those moments should be labeled illicit and prohibited, diverting u back to when u bibbed it, your mom and dad controlled and rigged it, treating like you're still their little baby, presumably lazy, maybe u exude frailty, like u need to be taken care of, sprinkled with tough love, don't bother to utter or say a single word, u continuously religiously remain refrained from and unheard, it's overt that it hurt, fulfilling other people's needs, following parental beliefs, forced to study the bible, encouraged to be the devil's rival, for an acquittal verdict in God's final trial, lead, and be, an ample example, don't leave things to chance or gamble, you'll get trampled, ravaged like a plate of the breakfast great eggs scrambled, whoops toots I ramble, can u stand it, off again on a tangent, a little sneaky and underhanded, couldn't be any better if I planned it, I'm just that good, totally misunderstood, so what...I spill my guts, gush mush, it's a must, and before I feel the need to mess this up and cuss, I probably should shut up and hush!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
3/9/09

No comments:

Post a Comment