Saturday, March 14, 2015

I Hate Censorship

For the first time, I was told to censor my rhymes, remain restrained tame and refrain from profanity, letting a single vulgarity slip would be the ultimate calamity, ahhhh all this hypocritical insanity, demanded of me, teaching believing words commit crimes, what about a mime that signs, H-E-doublle hockey sticks, think about how long that take to depict, haven't u heard the truth, guns and knives take lives but words can't hurt u fool, unless u let them, perpetuate or repeat that poo poo again, the way I figure it, Jimminy Cricket, crud or fudge, can smudge, a swear word, to soften the hurt, but if you're asking me to eat dung hun and politely brightly smile, your itty bitty bum bum's gonna hurt from sitting waiting for a very long while, that's not my style, I tell it like it is, no sugar coating it for the kids, after all  isn't honesty, known to be the best policy, parents can u tell my why, it's ok for u to lie, don't I have a say or the right to decide, if it effects me the final decision should be mine, thanks for all your protection, but I've got to cast my own vote in an election, not express your view, what u want and expect of me might not be what I choose to do, and if u try to order me to, count on a coo, cause i'm not just a hollow body u can possess or vicariously live thru, and I refuse to be a puppetted pawn with my strings being pulled and controlled by u!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/26/09

No comments:

Post a Comment